Banded Peak Trail Keepers: Calgary Community Clean-Up
Date: October 2, 2022. Time: 11am -3pm
Where: Banded Peak Brewing. 119 519 34 Ave SE. Calgary.
Free Registration. Trail clean up kits provided.
Post Clean Wrap Up hosted at the Banded Taproom.** Includes Banded samples, giveaways & more.
Free Registration. Trail clean-up kits provided.
- Tickets are time selected to allow safe pick up for the kits – ticket time is your start time.
- 1 ticket per volunteer. Example volunteer group of 4 – register 4 tickets.
What to bring with you:
- Water bottle
- Light snack
- Wear solid sole shoes
- Garbage grabber or picker if you have one
- Dress for the weather ( light jacket, hat, sunscreen, bug spray)
- 2 pairs of disposable gloves
- Garbage bags, recycling bags
- Map of trail clean up area
Where to pick up your kits and drop off trail clean up bags:
- Banded Peak Brewing Taproom
- You can choose which direction to head to for the trail clean up.
- Once completed head back to the Banded Peak Brewing Taproom and leave the collected bags with a Banded Peak team member.
COVID-19 and AHS guidelines in effect. Note if anyone has had a confirmed case of COVID-19, has had contact with a known case of COVID-19/been identified as a close contact of a confirmed case of COVID-19, has been traveling out of the country in the past 2 weeks of event date, has been experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, you are not to attend the trail clean up.
** Volunteer must be 18 years of age and older with valid gov’t issued ID receive any post clean up samples.