Date: July 11, 2021. Time: 10am -3pm
Where: Edmonton River Valley – starting/registration will be located in the Kinsmen Sports Centre Parking Lot.
Trail clean up kits & post clean up Banded Peak Beer sample (18+ years only) provided.
- Tickets are time selected to allow safe pick up for the kits – ticket time is your start time.
- 1 ticket per volunteer. Example volunteer group of 4 – register 4 tickets.
What to bring with you:
- Water bottle
- Light snack
- wear solid sole shoes
- Garbage grabber or picker if you have one
- Dress for the weather ( light jacket, hat, sunscreen, bug spray)
- 2 pairs of disposable gloves
- garbage bags, recycling bags
- map of trail clean up area
Where to pick up your kits and drop off trail clean up bags:
- Banded Peak Brewing branded tent will be set up in the parking lot (starting point here you will register and pick up your kits.)
- You can choose which direction to head to for the trail clean up.
- Once completed head back to the Banded Peak Brewing branded tent and leave the collected bags with a Banded Peak team member.
- Upon completion a thank you beer sample will be provided *18 years + only.
COVID-19 restrictions and AHS guidelines in effect. Masks must be worn, Max group sizes are 6 per cohort. 6 feet physical distancing must be maintained while on the trail. Note if anyone has had a confirmed case of COVID-19, has had contact with a known case of COVID-19/been identified as a close contact of a confirmed case of COVID-19, has been traveling out of the country in the past 2 weeks of event date, has been experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, you are not to attend the trail clean up.
Post trail clean up , Banded Peak beer samples will be provided to volunteers 18 years of age and older. Must present gov’t issued ID.